Looking for a delicious appetizer, sweet after school snack, or an easy to throw together game day snack that everyone will love? Peanut Butter Dessert Nachos is an easy recipe for all of the above!
I love using pretzels in recipes, as they provide a salty, crispy crunch for any dessert! Combine that with peanut butter and chocolate and the recipe is a guaranteed hit! But, I added marshmallow creme, peanuts, and mini chocolate chips to round it all out and this recipe is winning! My family loved it!
The secret to getting your ingredients evenly spread is to warm the peanut butter, marshmallow creme, and chocolate sauce in the microwave for a few seconds, stir, and pour. Of course, if you get your chocolate sauce in a bottle, then you will not need to warm it, but warming the peanut butter and marshmallow creme is a must!
Peanut butter dessert nachos come together so easily! This is a decadent after school snack or something that could be put together as a last minute dessert or appetizer. It is SO GOOD!
Grab a plate if you want to be proper, or have everyone dig in to these dessert nachos at the same time!
What else would you add to these dessert nachos?
- 7.2 oz bag of Pretzel Crisps
- 1 cup marshmallow creme
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1/8 cup chocolate sauce
- 1/8 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1/8 cup roasted peanuts
- Place a piece of parchment paper and place it on a cutting board or sheet pan.
- Spread pretzel crisps out on the paper.
- Warm the marshmallow creme for 15 seconds in the microwave and immedately spoon or squeeze it all over the pretzels.
- Warm peanut butter for 15 seconds in the microwave and immediatly spoon over pretzels.
- Warm chocolate sauce for about 10 seconds and spoon over pretzels. (you're getting the idea!)
- Sprinkle with chocolate chips and peanuts.
add more of your favorite ingredients...anything goes!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 222Total Fat: 7gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 377mgCarbohydrates: 37gFiber: 2gSugar: 12gProtein: 5g
The writer is not a doctor or nutritionist and this nutritional information is just a guideline. Please consult your doctor or nutritionist for more accurate information.